Saturday 18 March 2017

Brief Update


Rock Pipit - one of up to three birds feeding on the dung heap this week.

Barely any birding done this week so very little to report. On Monday (13th) I saw my first Sandwich Tern of the year off the seafront. The following day there were two birds together off the seafront. On Thursday evening there were 7 or 8 Goldeneye upriver from the Imperial. This morning a brief sea-watch from the raised beach huts produced 2+ Red-throated Divers, 1 Common Scoter and 3 Meadow Pipits. This afternoon  I had the 2 Slavonian Grebes from the Imperial and a site on the edge of Exmouth produced 1 Jack Snipe and 3 Common Snipe. Two pairs of Tufted Duck were on Bystock pools late afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. dear,
    sir/mam
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    I am seeing that you are selling home. I have also a site related to you.
    Rent to Own sounds great! What better way to work toward buying a house. But is it risky? What questions should you ask? What should you look for?

    rent a house


    Your regards
    Alfaj Ripon

    ReplyDelete